Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Baby on board




Thanks for telling me because I was planning on ramming you. I must remember to read the rules of the road section where it describes how to really drive safe in the case of the other car contains an infant. You know the bit that tells you to stop treating the road like a demolition derby and to let the most sober person drive should you realise an infant is on the road. These signs remind us that we should feel no responsibility to other road users , ones who do not drink breast milk, and that is a service to us all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it should be pointed out the the warning sign is not to tell others "Don't ram me" but is instead there to warn you that the driver may not be applying their full attention to the road. I have seen many people with these signs that I saw weaving all over the place, and when I looked into the car, the mother had her head turned towards the backseat, and often and arm reaching back, apparently doing something with junior.

I see those signs now as a warning to steer clear and give them some room.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.