Thursday, June 07, 2007

Duracell, ginger nuts, kipper, Carrot-top, copper-top

Gingers chill the fuck out. Kids are bastards, people are bastards you will be called names, now lets get on with our lives. No people should not call you names, but if we stopped people doing half the things they shouldn’t do life would be no fun. The sterile moribund infantile really fucking dull society that would result in everyone being insulted all the time is not a place I want to live in. If avoiding that means some moron makes a joke occasionally I will live with that.

And it is not the same as racism, homophobia or sexism. No one ever got hung from a tree or stoned for having red hair. Comparing name calling to racism is like comparing apples and thermonuclear warheads.

Take the whoremogering cripple Larry Flynt. He has the balls to be friends with people he disagrees with. People who sued him. This scumbag even went to jail so that you can get offended and no one else has to care. He fought to stop a situation where “All anyone would have to prove is that "he upset me" or "she made me feel bad." The lawsuits would be endless, and that would be the end of free speech”.

And you why don’t you grow a pair? You might get slagged over having glasses or being Canadian or being southern Canadian so what? No one is perfect, everyone is disabled in some way. Everyone is either too old too young too smart or too dumb. Suck it up, life is far to short to care about what other people think. Do you take offence at something I say? I do not care. I find it offensive that you expect me to change and hide my opinions just so you do not feel bad.

I think God is sending us a message: "If you can't take a joke,
go fuck yourselves."
--Woody Allen

1 comment:

Luke McKinney said...

Cool and very correct, but you've got to start proof reading a bit more. Having "read hair" would require an incredibly elaborate haircut.

(Seinfeld Mode ON) And how about all these Canadian references all of a sudden? What's up with that?(SM OFF) You taking a crack at my abode these days?